Coin Master Introduction
Unless you’re living under a rock these past few months, you’ve probably heard of the game Coin Master. It’s a very entertaining game that’s guaranteed to eat your time and take a bite out of your productivity. It’s available on both Android and iOS devices. It has also been recently introduced to Facebook. Since its launch, the game has been gaining many fans. So our team has decided to compile a list of cheats to help you advance and conquer the game. We’ve also added a little introduction to the game for new fans who have just started playing.
What you’ll learn from this guide:
- A brief introduction of the game
- The gameplay
- How and where to get the game
- A deeper outlook at the game’s elements
- 11 clever hacks to help you conquer Coin Master
A brief introduction of the game
Coin Master doesn’t require any particular skill. It’s developed purely for relaxing and entertaining. It’s much like the popular game, candy crush. Both games have no particular story, but they do progress. With coin master, you get to build your own village.The longer you play, the bigger and more successful your village would be. It’s not a game meant for serious gamers, but that doesn’t mean that it’s made only for kids. Don’t let the chibi-type graphics discourage. Once you try this game, the only thing you’ll regret about it is how much of your time it ended up eating without you noticing.
The game is simple.
Press the big, red button on the screen to operate the slot machine.
Wait for the machine to stop rolling to see the results. If it stops at three combination objects, you win the round.
Every single time you win a round, you get a reward.
You get even bigger rewards if the combination consists of three similar objects.
You can get the game here:
A deeper outlook at the game’s elements
Here are some combinations to watch out for. We also listed what reward you’ll receive for getting them and how your village can benefit from it.
(You have to get three of these combinations to get their rewards)
- To put it simply, think of it as a pass. Since the game gives an opportunity for both sides to attack each other at every turn, having three shields means you don’t receive any damages the next time the enemy strikes.
- This combination’s rewards don’t stack up. You really only get three shields max. If you already have three, the next time this combination comes up, you just get another roll at the slot machine. Everytime your enemy attacks and your village receives no damages, one of your shields will break. If you attack the enemy and it doesn’t have a shield, you get reward coins for the damage you caused them.
- Robber pig
- This is one of the best combinations you can end up with. This combination allows you to rob other players. Specifically, those with a really high number of coins stashed away. You’ll have the chance to take their coins thrice. If you’re lucky, you can get a huge amount of coins in all three turns, but that rarely happens.
- This combination can be used against you as well. Every player has the potential to get robbed. There’s really nothing you can do to avoid it.
- Energy Capsule
- When you hit this combination, you get additional 10 spins.
- This combination gives you exactly what it is-coins. There’s no definite amount as to how much you can get. The higher your level and experience, the more coins you can get with this combination.
- Coin Pouch
- This works the same as the coin combination only with higher rewards. This combination rarely appears.
11 Hacks to keep playing when you run out of coins
- Earn more by watching videos
- Occasionally, the game offers an opportunity to get more spins by watching videos. It doesn’t always happen but when it does, a capsule would appear in the right corner of your screen. After watching the videos, you can immediately use your free spins to continue your game.
- Collect the cards
- There’s a wooden box in the game that will you cards every once in a while. You can use them to advance in the game.
- Sign in to Facebook
- Just like other games on Facebook, this game also lets you play and meet your friends in a virtual reality setting. It’s one of the reasons why it’s so popular today. Plus, the first time you link your Coin master to your Facebook account, you get bonuses like extra spins and coins.
- Bonus spins
- Sometimes, the developer give lucky players extra spins as rewards.
- Call a friend
- This game lets you donate to your friends. If you think you have a friend with way too much money and spins, try and ask them to donate some to you. You’ll get a notification once you get the gift, and your friend would too once you open their gift.
- Promos, events, and offers
- The game’s developers sometimes hold special events where you can win free spins or monetary rewards. Join these events if you can.
- In-App Purchases
- Of course, you can always just pay with real money. Buy coins for the game and extras spins.
- Wait every 24 hours
- There’s an extra spin given to players which can earn them big rewards. It refreshes every 24 hours.
- Spend don’t save
- The richer you are, the higher the chances that you’ll be robbed. Spend whenever you can.
- Minimize taking brakes
- Don’t leave your game unattended for days. You might have a hard time recovering after you come back. Other players can attack while you’re away. They could also attack repeatedly.
- Don’t be eager to use your spins
- The number of your spins refreshes per hour. It’s best to wait for them to stack up before using them instead of using them all as soon as one turn becomes available.
Take care of your pets A spot increases your loot when you rob other players. Keep it healthy and alive.
I hope you will enjoy this Coin Master Hack article, bye-bye! 🙂